XILS-lab has released an update to its StiX virtual drum machine instrument for Windows and Mac.
StiX offers an incredible variety of drums sounds of different eras: Vintage analog drum machines, or early digital ones. And many sound of the next eras. Combined with the most powerful and expressive XoX Sequencer.
With this release we put the focus on expanding the already huge synthesis engines possibilities, StiX integration into Daws, and added presets of all types to StiX global ecosystem.
Changes in StiX v1.5
- Choke Pairs: 9 Choke pairs (HHop/HHcl, Toms Low/Hi, Percs 1/2, BD/Snare etc).
- Drag and drop MIDI patterns to DAW.
- Compressor inspired by DBX designs (pre or post reverb).
- 3 new envelope time dividers (factors) on all 3 envelopes.
- Noise filter & Noise direct out.
- Sample direct out.
- Sample start offset.
- Sample reverse mode.
- Sample name mouseover.
- LFO One Shot Mode.
- New modulation matrix targets (Noise Filter & Q).
- 1000 new presets + updated manual.
- 50+ new global presets, each including up to 10 different patterns.
- 50+ related to each other, 40 new drumkits including many pure analog.
- 50+ kits, FM kits etc. 73 new drumpads, including vintage analog drum.
- 50+ sounds. 800 new patterns, in different styles, including variations.
- 50+ breaks, fill-ins, bridge and chorus.
StiX is available in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats. The plugin is on sale for 99 EUR until March 17th, 2019 regular 179 EUR). The update is free for all StiX users.
More information: XILS-lab