XILS-lab has released version 1.3.0 of XILS 3, a virtual modular synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The XILS 3 is a virtual instrument based on the of the architecture of a classic matrix based modular synthesizer.
Easy to connect, easy to modify, easy to see, the matrix is far and away the easiest way to connect modules to each other.
Changes in XILS 3 v1.3
- The preset management has been improved : Save, Save As, bank rename or duplicate preset functions are now easy and obvious.
- You can now choose the number of available voices, saving CPU when using the polyphonic circular mode.
- Right click on the joy stick locks/unlocks the mouse.
- The drop down destination menu allows to choose the oscillators and noise level, increasing a lot the sound design possibilities.
- it is now working fine as an effect in audio unit.
XILS 3 is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 149 EUR / $199 USD.