XT Software has released EnergyXT 2.0.
The EnergyXT v2.0 VST sequencer is re-designed with a streamlined drag & drop based interface, pro features like time-strecthing, pitch-shifting and REX2 groove support.
New in v2.0
- 100% re-worked workflow
- Elastique time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- Drag & drop REX2 groove support, with slice editing
- Non-destructive audio reverse
- Shuffle/swing on midi, audio and drum tracks
- Clip based automation embedded into midi, audio and drum clips
- Warm and clean sounding phase modulation synthesizer with sample support
- Multi-fx processor
- Drum track with sample support
- Main mixer with unlimited sends, inserts and group channels
- Searchable browser with sample preview
- MIDI, audio and drum clips can be saved as self-containing library clips
- Enhanced controller maps
- Works out-of-the box on Linux
EnergyXT2.0 is available for Windows (stand-alone and VST) and Linux and costs $75 US.
More information: XT Software