XT Software has launched Machine3, a plug-in that turns your VST folder into a workstation with pattern sequencing, arranger like re-harmonizing and VST plugin support.
Based on the old Machine II VST plugin, Machine3 adds more features like multi-timbral VST support and section based pattern sequencing with re-harmonizing.
- Windows and Mac OS X 32-bit VST plugin.
- Turn your VST folder into a hardware-like workstation.
- Stack multiple VST instruments and effects.
- 8 part multi-timbral.
- 8 sections with per-part pattern (drum and instrument mode).
- Chord detection with live transposition of patterns.
- Included sounds and FX.
Machine3 is available for purchase for 29 EUR.