Youlean has released an update to Youlean Loudness Meter 2<, bringing various bug fixes and improvements to the loudness meter plugin for Windows and macOS.
Youlean Loudness Meter helps you find the true perceived loudness of your audio and prepares it for TV or streaming services release.
Join the thousands of recording studios that already use it.
Changes in Youlean Loudness Meter v2.4.3
- Fixed choppy scrolling in menus on macOS.
- Fixed forced dedicated GPU switch on macOS. Now the current GPU will be used if possible.
- Fixed default preset not loading correctly.
- Fixed loading custom preset does not change the GUI size.
- Fixed meter in FCPX getting disabled in Big Sur.
- Fixed OS preventing editing files after drag and drop.
- Fixed using multi-file drag and drop could lead to incorrect analysis if channel settings are preselected.
- Fixed app moving up when resizing the window on macOS.
- Fixed installer not working in 32-bit Windows.
- Fixed potential huge RAM usage with VST3 plugin.
- Fixed GUI flickering in some DAWs on older macOS systems.
- Fixed Time Code not working in some situations in Pro Tools.
- Updated VST3 SDK to the 3.7.1.
- Added support for Apple Silicon.
- Added warning when sample rate is incorrect in the app.
- If the sample rate is missing in the app preferences, a default sample rate will be used.
- Removed momentary window knob.
- Simplified buffer settings in the app preferences.
- Ignore master volume setting in app preferences is now disabled by default.
- Changed view settings icon (hopefully more clear now).
- macOS 10.9 is now a minimum system requirement for macOS.
- Other small UI, UX improvements.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Youlean Loudness Meter comes in Free and Pro versions.
More information: Youlean