Following the previously released Playtime and Pitch Dropout, Yum Audio has announced a new LoFi series audio plugin.
LoFi Tapestop is a modern take on the classic and famous production technique of slowing down or starting up a tape recorder, in order to create interesting pitch effects.
We took our virtual tape circuits and used them in a way that gives you full control over the behaviour and accuracy of the tape-start and tape-stop effects. They can be as precise or dusty and warbling in pitch as you like.
LoFi Tapestop features
- Classic tapestop and tapestart effect with a modern twist.
- Can be as accurate or lofi as you like.
- Dust control to add noise and artifacts.
- Flux control to add fluctuating pitch warble.
- Muffle control for tonal shaping of the slow-down and start-up.
- Sync with your session’s bpm.
- Retrigger either start or stop as much as you like.
- Up to 9999ms of slow-down and start-up time.
Available in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, LoFi Tapestop is priced $75 USD. For a limited time only you can get a 15% discount by using the coupon code STOPIT-15 at the checkout.
Previous customers who already own products from the LoFi series can get up to 40% off on a purchase. The new LoFi bundle comprises all 3 plugins in the series for $149 USD. You can use the coupon to get a 15% discount on the bundle as well.
More information: Yum Audio