Beat has launched its new sound library Bass Thrill, a collection of 128 acoustic and synthetic basses for the free Zampler virtual instrument and Akai’s MPC series.
Whether Techno, Trap, Grime, Dance or House, no one can do without them: Besides the kick, basses are the most important element of any track, as both form the foundation and basis. And both need to work!
With Bass Thrill brings get the ultimate compendium in low-end, consisting of 128 basses, from acoustic to neuro, from synth bass for current Electro to 12-bit sampler basses for authentic Hip-Hop, which will transform your tracks for cracking floor shakers.
Bass Thrill features
- 2.61 GB soundbank (Zampler), 1.32 GB samples (optimized for MPCs).
- 128 patches (Zampler), 116 Keygroup Programs (MPC).
- 10 acoustic basses.
- 42 synth basses.
- 39 vintage sampler basses.
- 14 neurobasses.
- 9 retro gaming basses.
- 14 experimental bass sounds.
- 1,712 samples (Zampler), 580 samples (optimised for MPCs).
- Compatible with Zampler and Akai MPC One, X, Live, Live mkII, Force, Studio, Touch, MPC Software, MPC Beats and Renaissance.
The expansion pack is available for purchase for 14.99 EUR at the Zampler Sounds store.