ZAQ Audio has released the Zaquencer, a custom firmware for the BCR2000 total recall USB/MIDI controller by Behringer.
The Zaquencer by ZAQ Audio is a custom firmware for the Behringer BCR2000 that will turn it into a standalone MIDI step sequencer.
It is not a preset but a new operating system for your BCR2000, effectively turning it into a whole different device.
- Native, standalone analog-style step sequencer for BCR2000.
- No Computer or PC software needed for operation (except for the initial firmware upload).
- 32 steps or less, depending on loop.
- 4 tracks, switchable between (mono/polyphone) notetrack or drumtrack.
- 2 independent MIDI-Controls (ProgramChange, Aftertouch, PitchBend, CCs) per track.
- Using the flash storage to save all global params and up to 192 patterns.
- Each consisting of 4 tracks.
- Organised in 12 banks of 16 patterns each.
- Copy patterns.
- Copy single tracks between patterns.
- Pattern chain to play up to all 192 patterns in a row.
- Internal/External Clock source (can send/receive MIDI clock or both, with MIDI Through setting enabled).
The Zaquencer firmware is available for purchase for 69 EUR.
More information: ZAQ Audio