Roland has announced the availability of a free update for its award-winning Zenbeats music creation app.
Zenbeats 2.1 is packed with music creation tools allowing anyone to be creative, anytime, anywhere. New features include plug-and-play functionality with the recently released Roland VERSELAB MV-1 Song Production Studio hardware, audio editor improvements including reverse and fade functions, improved mixer, and more.
With Zenbeats, you can now connect Roland VERSELAB to your computer, tablet, or smartphone for quick and easy song production. Using hardware and software integration, enhance your workflow with full touch capabilities on mobile, graphical organization of VERSELAB clips and sections, easy tone editing, full mixing capabilities, mastering FX editing, and stem export support to any DAW right inside of Zenbeats.
With improved audio editing, users can now reverse any loop or recorded audio clip and Fade-in/Fade-out functions with non-destructive cropping to edit your audio parts with ease.
Roland Zenbeats 2.1 key features include:
- Roland VERSELAB MV-1 Project Integration: Plug-and-play with VERSELAB with on-screen plugin, effects, and mixing capabilities.
- Audio Editor Enhancements: Audio loops and recordings can now be edited with non-destructive cropping, smooth fading and reverse functions.
- Enhanced Mixing Capabilities: Increased precision for mixer level and pan controls and better full screen support.
- Flexible Audio Output with Channels: New audio output routing options enable fluid integration with outboard gear such as mixers and effects.
- Simplified Audio I/O settings: With streamlined audio I/O, users can set up studio Inputs and Outputs in seconds.
- MIDI Device Support Settings: Set up devices for greater control with MIDI and select more options to streamline how Zenbeats interacts with external instruments and production equipment.
Available for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS, pricing options for Zenbeats include Free, Platform Unlock, Ultimate Unlock, and Roland Cloud Membership.
More information: Roland