Zero-G has announced the release of a unique tool for creating contemporary soundtracks, cinematic music, underscoring and sound design.
From the creator of the award winning Ethera series Stefano Maccarelli, Elements Modern Scoring Synth is an all-new, stupendously large, and powerful Kontakt Instrument.
Providing you with 3 powerful Layers, Elements is a unique wavetable Hybrid Synth. It has a huge wave-rom of over 23Gb and comes with an incredible array of useful sounds specifically developed for sound designers, and soundtrack composers.
For example, we have sampled an array of acoustic instruments including a superb old English Cello with a fantastic raw sound. Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Felt Piano, Hardware Modular Synths, Viking Horns, Mallet Instruments, Metal objects, traditional percussions and much more. We have also used a particular underwater microphone to sample a lot of sounds and environments from a different perspective in order to create innovative sounds & textures.
- Approximately 23GB of 24-bit, 48KHz samples.
- Over 8,500 Samples.
- 3 multi-sampled Kontakt Instruments.
- Custom Convolution Reverbs.
- Drag & Drop Audio Import Feature.
- A Custom Audio Engine based on 3 Layers with thousands of sound possibilities.
- Elements Lite Version that uses less processing power and memory.
- Over 500 inspiring and professional Snapshot Presets with custom installer (PC & Mac).
- FX Rack.
- Glide & Unison Mode.
- 11 LFO 1 MIDI Assignable Table Modulator.
- A Massive collection of Organic and Hybrid Synth Sounds including Emotive and Processed Cellos, Classical & Electric Guitar samples, Traditional Percussions and Body Percussion, Felt Piano and other Keys, Mallet Sounds, and Vox Textures.
- Micro Tuning Control.
The sample library is on sale at an introductory 20% discount, priced $75.95 USD for a limited time.
More information: Time+Space