Time+Space has announced the release of Ethera EVI, a cinematic electro vocal instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Ethera series has become one of Zero-G’s most popular instrument lines, featuring the stunning vocals of Clara Sorace and a host of additional instruments and sounds tailored towards cinematic productions.
Now Ethera EVI takes the series to a whole new level, submerging users into an amazing world of stunning vocals, synths, arps, textures, bass, horns, drums, acoustic instruments and ambient sounds for all cinematic and electronic music productions.
More than ‘just’ a vocal library, Ethera EVI features four main instruments…
Vocal True Legato Instrument – based on up to 4 layers of sound and the most authentic legato Vocal instrument now on the market.
Vocal Phrases Instrument – provides over 1GB and 1200 individual phrases of authentic inspirational live vocal performance in different styles including Celtic, Oriental, Electro and many more.
Vocal Builder – a set of samples programmed to act as an intelligent entity allowing the composer to live-play a vocal sequence or chord with different vocal articulations. Highly useful for choirs or vocal arpeggios. Perfect for Electro and Cinematic music.
Synth – a powerful wavetable synth created by sampling some of the best hardware synths, several sound field recordings and a whole range of organic sounds, acoustic instruments, and human voices. Contains over 850 presets including 100 Multis and also a multisampled 1928 Acoustic FELT Piano.
Ethera EVI features
- Over 18GB of samples.
- New powerful EVI true legato with up to 4 velocity articulations & sustains.
- New vocal builder instrument that allows you to create your own unique vocal phrases.
- Over 1000 samples of inspiring vocal phrases synced to the bmp & “legato mode”.
- Over 13GB of samples from the best hardware synths and organic sounds.
- Over 1.0GB of electronic drum loops.
- An exclusive acoustic vintage 1928 piano felt (2 mic: stereo – mono).
- Critically acclaimed voice of Clara Sorace.
- New convolution reverb.
- Wavetable synth with sample grain control.
- Glide & unison mode for the EVI synth.
- Arpeggiator with 6x play mode and pitch sequencer.
- 5 LFO & filters – free or synced to the host clock.
- GUI with easy to use controls and fully automated midi learn controllers.
- FX rack with midi learn.
- Two “off-set” sample start controls in vocal phrases and legato mode.
- Waveform display.
- Roli seaboard support (synth legato glide and mono aftertouch).
- Over 800 presets including multi instruments.
Ethera EVI is available now, priced at Requires full version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher.
If you already own an Ethera title, use coupon code ETHLOYA20 at checkout to get 20% off.
More information: Time+Space