Vocal Forge is a brand new plug-in Virtual Sound Module of Original Vocal Samples powered by a custom version of the Native Instruments INTAKT Sampler (VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, AU, RTAS, Mac & PC).
Features of the Native Instruments INTAKT User Interface:
- Access to individual hits (slices) within loops
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- User interface is a version of Native Instruments’ INTAKT, based on KONTAKT, the world’s finest software sampling engine
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine or standard Sampler mode
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope
- Total Recall
- Sound Library can also be loaded into other Native Instruments samplers including INTAKT and KONTAKT (version 1.5 or later), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the material
More information and a demo mp3 are avaiable on theZero-G website.