Time+Space has announced the release of Spiritoso: Live Cello Phrases, a Kontakt sample library from Zero-G.
Produced by Dan Graham, the man behind last year’s sample library smash Animato, this latest release from sampling legends Zero-G features thousands of live recorded cello phrases, rhythms, chords and arpeggios played by Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra cellist Ian Bracken.
Dan produced this enormous collection after failing to be impressed by the level of realism offered by other cello libraries and, thanks to the features listed below, Spiritoso delivers incredible sonic control and a truly organic sound that will work seamlessly with other orchestral libraries…
Spiritoso: Live Cello Phrases features
- 57 Kontakt 4 instruments which allow patterns to automatically sync to the tempo of your projects.
- A wide variety of chord, rhythm and scale types can be selected using key-switches and the dynamic level pp to ff can be smoothly crossfaded by mod wheel.
- Ensemble size can be zoomed from solo to 12 players
- Two mic positions (close and room) can be chosen or blended.
- This massive 17Gb collection is compressed down to 8Gb of material using Kontakt 4’s new lossless compression technology and includes 5000 WAV files in addition to the 57 Kontakt 4 instruments.
Spiritoso: Live Cello Phrases is available to purchase in DVD format, and as a download from Time+Space (exclusive) for RRP £99.95 GBP / 115 EUR.
More information: Zero-G Spiritoso