Time+Space has announced version 2.0 of Ethera EVI, the collection of electronic and cinematic instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt by Zero-G.
Since its release earlier this year, Zero-G’s Ethera EVI has followed in the big footsteps of other Ethera titles and proved to be a huge hit among users and reviewers alike. It’s certainly one of our favourite Kontakt releases of the year – offering so much more than cinematic vocals.
Fans of the series will be delighted to hear that Zero-G have built on the success of Ethera EVI and have announced the release of Ethera EVI 2.0 – the second generation of the award-winning Ethera EVI series.
Changes in Ethera EVI 2.0
- True legato 2.0: New “emotive uh” & “emotive ah” articulations with multisample layers by midi velocity.
- True legato 2.0: Natural release, no loop, natural vibrato.
- True legato 2.0: 4 articulations with key switches.
- New vocal phrases: Over 600mb of new samples – (in total over 1.8 gb of vocal phrases).
- Vocal arp: New samples & presets (whispers; short sounds; ah; oh; etc).
- EVI synth: New synth 2.0 with over 5 gb of new wavetable sounds (synth, percussions, textures, etc).
- EVI synth snapshots: Now there are preset snapshots.
- EVI synth: All 1.5 presets have been converted into snapshot preset format (there are 3 synths: synth 1.5, synth 2.0 a, synth 2.0 b).
- EVI synth: 8 lfos (filters; fx, speed, pan, grain/formant).
- New scripted legato: mmm, uh, ih.
To celebrate this new release Zero-G are giving you the chance to save 20% off the Ethera bundle, and 20% off Ethera EVI. Ethera users can save an additional 20% off.
The offer expires November 1st, 2018.
More information: Time+Space