Zerodebug has announced audio- & midimux, a new app pair providing MIDI & Audio connections between iOS devices and Mac.
audio- & midimux allow streaming of MIDI & Audio data between iOS devices and a Mac via the standard USB cable finally fully integrating iOS devices in a typical modern music production environment.
- Control iOS apps with hardware controllers that are connected to your Mac.
- Sequence and play iOS apps using a DAW running on your Mac.
- Use iOS apps to play and sequence hardware instruments that are connected to your Mac.
- Control Mac applications or hardware connected to it, using Lemur, TouchOSC or any other app that uses MIDI.
- Connect more than one iOS device to the Mac – and send MIDI data between them.
- Stream audio from your iOS Apps to your Mac and vice versa.
- Audiobus integration enables the use of countless iOS music Apps in your studio environment.
- Connect multiple iOS devices to your Mac, each will create its own audio device.
- Low cpu usage – so you can keep using all your apps.
- Very low latency via USB.
midimux is available for purchase for $9.99 USD, audiomux will soon be available for $6.99 USD. A bundle of both will also be available soon, priced at $9.99 USD (it will be free of charge for whoever buys midimux now).
More information: audio- & midimux