Zerodebug has announced the release of audiomux 2.0, a huge update to its audio-via-usb app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
While being a free update for users of v1, the many changes and new features required a new major version. It brings support for Windows & IAA, VSTs & AUs for easy integration into a DAW, an internal Mixer and much more.
audiomux 1 was the first app capable of streaming audio to a Mac or Windows PC via the standard 30pin/lightning USB cable. Now with version 2 it’s easier than ever to integrate your iOS apps into your music production environment, just like you would use a plugin.
audiomux 2.0 features
- Stream audio from your iDevices to your Mac or Windows PC.
- VST & AU support make it extremely easy to integrate iOS apps directly into your DAW.
- Stream from/to and between multiple devices at once, while using up to 8 seperate stereo channels per device.
- IAA & Audiobus integration ensures immediate compatibility with countless iOS music Apps.
- IAA & AB Mixer with controls for volume, mute & monitor.
- Send channels to easily route apps & effects.
- On Mac, a virtual audio device is created for every iDevice connected, making it easy to record incoming audio data wherever you need it.
- Low cpu usage – so you can keep using all your apps.
- Very low latency via USB.
audiomux 2.0 is available for purchase for $6.99 USD. A bundle of midimux and audiomux is $9.99 USD.
More information: audiomux