Zplane has announced the release of a new one-stop shop metering plugin that gives you all the loudness information you could possibly ask for.
Fennek features a modern, scalable and flexible interface that users can customize to see exactly what they need to see. It comes with a large selection of standards and requirements for the world’s leading broadcasters and streaming services. Pick your destination and Fennek will check that your peaks and loudness will match the intended use for your project.
A comprehensive history view tracks levels and loudness over time, giving users a quick overview of their projects and an easy way to track down problems.
“Building on our previous success with the PPMulator range of metering products, we’re happy to release FENNEK – a truly modern addition to the loudness metering field”, says Chad Carrier, Product Manager at zplane development. “Are you preparing material for uploading to YouTube? Just select the YouTube preset and start measuring. With FENNEK, we have done all the tedious and boring research into audio standards for all the world’s broadcasters and streaming services and created a large bank of presets that will make audio metering a much easier task.”
- Professional-grade audio metering software.
- Accurate, industry-standard peak and loudness metering algorithms.
- Large and growing preset bank with audio standards for the world’s leading broadcast and streaming networks.
- Comprehensive loudness history view that shows levels and loudness of your entire project.
- Customizable interface – hide sections you don’t need to see.
- Flexible input options: stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and 7.1.2 surround sound.
- Available as VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plugins for use in your DAW or video editor of choice.
- Standalone application option – great for calibrating equipment or to use a computer as a dedicated loudness metering station.