zplane.development has released ppmBatch, a new tool for loudness verification and automatic normalization.
ppmBatch allows you to analyze and normalize your audio files according to various broadcasting loudness standards. It batch processes files in multiple real time and provides intuitive user feedback about each file’s compliance status and processing progress. Measurement results are displayed in a clearly arranged, customizable user interface.
ppmBatch comes with presets for the most common broadcasting standards. It enables you to modify these presets and to setup your own profiles. You can create summary report files for a selection of audio files, as well as more detailed reports for each individual file
ppmBatch is the perfect tool for post production, archive converting and automatic normalizing of every-day broadcast reports.
- Fast scan & normalize of multiple files.
- Support for multi-channel and multi-mono files.
- Default loudness presets for EBU R 128, ATSC A/85, ITU-R BS.1770, ARIB TR-B32, FreeTV OP-59.
- Drag and drop.
- Support for broadcast wav audio.
- Single and overall status reports.
ppmBatch for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $349 USD / 299 EUR.