zplane.development has announced the availability of version 1.2 of its Elastique Pitch plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This version adds 64 Bit support to VST and AU and includes several updates and fixes.
Changes in Elastique Pitch v1.2
- Supported formats: VST32/64, RTAS32, AU32/64 for Windows XP/Vista/7 and MacOS X 10.5-10.7, respectively.
- Update to new internal pitch engine zplane élastique Pro 2.2.3.
- Keyboard input issues in several hosts.
- Multi-instance instabilities.
- Preset handling.
- Other Changes:
- Pitch display defaults to semi-tones instead of percent.
- adjust pitch & timbre in steps by holding shift when using the sliders.
Elastique Pitch for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for MSRP $199 USD / €149 EUR. The upgrade from all previous versions is free of charge for all registered users.
More information: zplane.development