zplane.development has released version 1.1 of Vielklang, the audio harmonization instrument for easy generation of vocal or instrumental harmonies with up to four voices.
Version 1.1 now offers support for the RTAS interface and includes the following new features:
- two-voice harmonization mode, generating only a second voice in a typical backing vocal style
- availability of 7th chords
- timing humanization control
- single note splitting and muting
- drag’n’drop and file export of audio and midi data
Vielklang costs 179 EUR/ $249 USD, and is available for Windows PC and Mac OSX in VSTi/RTAS/AU formats.
Visit the Vielklang site for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo version of Vielklang.