Zvork Audio has released version 2.0.0 of Volt SL-1, a control voltage (CV) selector and crossfader Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
Taking advantage of new advances in the Rack Extension platform introduced with Reason 7.0, this new version adds a number of useful features:
- 9 more controls for a total of 24 controls per set.
- 4 color coded groups to better organise your controls.
- Per control linear or non-standard transition curves.
- Copy and paste functionality to copy control values from on set to another.
- Extra CV outputs for each control to reduce cable clutter.
Volt SL-1 2.0.0 is available for purchase for 15 EUR/$19 USD. The upgrade for Volt SL-1 users is 7.50 EUR/$9 USD. Note that version 2.0 only works with Reason 7+.