Plugin Boutique has announced a limited time sale on Morph 2 by Zynaptiq, offering a discount of over 40% off on the real-time plugin for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object.
Super-charged with a selection of 5 different morphing algorithms, a stunningly clean formant shifter as well as a lush reverb that seems to extend sounds much like some highly revered vintage hardware boxes, MORPH 2 opens up a whole new universe of sounds to explore.
Create seamless morphing transitions, new hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, the furthest-out creature and robot voices, talkbox-esque effects and other outrageously unique new sounds. Whether you’re a sound designer for film or games looking for that signature sound, or a music producer or remix artist wanting to create new content from existing recordings…look no further, MORPH is for you!
Morph 2 features
- 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
- High-quality formant shifter.
- Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
- Built-In Hall Reverb.
- Fully real-time for immediate results.
- Morph 2 X/Y Morphing Control.
Available in VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats, Morph 2 is on sale for $95 USD / 95 EUR until April 18th, 2022.
More information: Zynaptiq