Zynaptiq has announced it will be previewing its upcoming plugin UNMIX::DRUMS at Musikmesse booth A91, Hall 5.1, in Frankfurt, Germany, April 15-19.
UNMIX::DRUMS is the world’s first plugin that allows suppressing or boosting drums in mixed music, in real-time. Using advanced source signal separation technology (a.k.a. demixing, unmixing, sound extraction, sound isolation), UNMIX::DRUMS provides drum level control that ranges from up to +18dB of boost to virtually complete removal.
Sporting an intuitive multi-level GUI, frequency dependent control of key parameters, Zynaptiq’s highprecision analyzer display, M/S operation and an output limiter, UNMIX::DRUMS opens up exciting new options for mastering, music production, sample-based music creation, mashup artists, remixers and DJs.
Applications for UNMIX:DRUMS include:
- Balancing drums against the rest of a song in mastering.
- Restoring dynamics to over-limited music in mastering.
- Unique EQ alternative for mixed music.
- Suppression of drums in sampled audio to remove “clashing” or “flamming” when mixing with new content.
- Drum extraction for creating new drum-kits.
- Drum removal for Mash-Up creation.
- “Drum Kill Switch” for Dj applications.
- Pre-processing for voice extraction or similar applications.
UNMIX::DRUMS supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows. Pricing and availability TBA.
More information: Zynaptiq