Zynaptiq has released version 1.5 of its Unveil de-reverberation and signal focusing effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
We’re glad to announce that UNVEIL version 1.5 is available now! Version 1.5 adds support for AAX, RTAS and VST on the MacOS X and Windows platforms, as well as several workflow enhancements. Version 1.5 is a free update for current UNVEIL AU users.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources, as well as modifying reverb characteristics.
Changes in Unveil v1.5
- Now supports AudioUnits (32/64bit), RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 (32/64bit) on MacOS X, as well as RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 (32bit) on Windows.
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms.
- New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios.
- New authorization app for more streamlined user experience.
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
- New factory presets.
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
Unveil is available to purchase for 399 USD/EUR. Existing users will be offered to download the update by the auto-updater function in UNVEIL 1.07.