Zynaptiq has updated its Wormhole audio effect processor to version version 1.0.1. This free update is recommended for all users.
From beautifully shimmering detuned guitar widening and glassy ambient octave-shift tails, to surreal ambiences, starship drones, alien, monster, and robot voices — WORMHOLE is the new indispensable multi-effects powerhouse for sound designers, music producers and film composers alike.
Combining ultra-clean pitch/frequency shifting, eccentric spectral warping, dual lush reverbs, and unique dry/wet morphing, WORMHOLE delivers sounds so unearthly you’ll swear they’re from a parallel universe.
Changes in Wormhole v1.0.1
- Preset menu is now wider to avoid truncating preset name display.
- Improved compatibility with older Mac CPU types.
- Improved compatibility with Cubase 9 on Mac.
- Fixed a code-signing related issue with AAX in Pro Tools on Mac OS X 10.8.x.
- Improved CPU load for low values of WARP DEPTH.
- Various under-the-hood fixes and enhancements.
The update is available now from the Wormhole downloads page. Design and Zap II bundle downloads have also been updated.