Zynaptiq has announced version 1.3.0 of its adaptive “smart” equalizer plugin UNFILTER, a free update that adds many smaller improvements, additions and fixes.
UNFILTER, the original and award-winning “smart” equalizer, solves any corrective EQ task automatically (or manually, if preferred), with stunning precision, an incredibly quick workflow, and pristine quality.
Adaptively catch rogue frequencies, gently re-balance frequency response dynamically, cross-filter using sampled responses, or just use it as an exceptionally clean, tight and smooth sounding free-form EQ – UNFILTER is a must-have in the toolbox of artists and engineers working in sound design, mixing, mastering, forensics, broadcast, and audio-post.
Changes in UNFILTER v1.3.0
- 154 new presets including sampled guitar amp and studio outboard transfer functions, room-tone/ambience filters for noise, mixing and mastering tools, voice characteristics “imprinters”, odd-ball filters, thru-wall/door filtering, and more.
- Updated preset manager now displays currently loaded preset name and features previous/next preset buttons.
- Main parameters have their resolution increased to three digits after the decimal point when editing numerically.
- Parameter values now displayed for controls that are being changed or that have the mouse over them.
- HPF and GAIN slider length has been increased to match DCY and AVG sliders.
- Fixed random preset sort order on APFS-formatted SSD volumes.
- Updated to latest PACE components.
- Updated Kitty framework to latest version.
- Fixed AU sometimes not being seen before a system reboot on macOS High Sierra and newer.
- Updated Pre-/Post-Install scripts.
- Version number now displayed in macOS Finder’s “Get Info” panel.
UNFILTER 1.3.0 is available from Plugin Boutique for only $149 USD / 149 EUR until May 31st, 2019 (regular $389 USD). The update is free for current users of UNFILTER.
More information: Zynaptiq