112dB updates Redline Reverb for Mac to v1.0.7 (incl 64-bit) + 25% off
112dB has announced the release of version 1.0.7 of its Redline Reverb effect plug-in for Mac, which now includes 64-bit support.
Redline Reverb is a musical reverb based on a completely new and original concept that excels in both warmth and transparency at extremely low CPU usage. Its core algorithm is based on the Rev-6 and Space Master Reaktor ensembles by Martijn Zwartjes.
Changes in Redline Reverb v1.0.7 for Mac
- 64 bits VST & AU version for MAC OS.
- Extra large GUI for easier reading on high resolution screens.
- Fixed: VST version of Redline Reverb 1.0.6 didn’t automate in Ableton Live.
- Fixed: renamed presets weren’t saved correctly in the host program.
- Fixed: modulation frequency knob set modulation speed incorrectly.
- Fixed: projects created with Redline Reverb 1.0.1 (and Logic presets created with 1.0.1) didn’t load with the right settings.
- Fixed: numeric editing of knobs without giving an ‘enter’ could lead to a GUI freeze in RTAS.
To celebrate the release, 112dB is offering 25% off Redline Reverb until 31 March, 2013.