Accusonus and Plugin Alliance have a released a public beta its Drumatom standalone software microphone leakage suppression tool for multichannel drum recordings.
It is based on the patent pending Advanced Audio Analysis – A3 technology and is the result of many years of research and development work. At accusonus, we believe that it is time to take full advantage of the enormous processing power of computers today, with the goal of bringing the human drummer back into the picture.
With this novel software tool every sound engineer can now use compressors, EQs and creative effects in new ways with no limitations. In the hands of sound engineers, drumatom will make genuine drum recordings shine in the mix!
- Unique algorithm based on BSS and AI principles.
- Can detect and reduce leakage from kick, snare and tom tracks.
- Supports loading and batch processing of multiple track groups.
- Proprietary file format for storing and transferring sessions.
- Streamlined user interface for quick results.
- Available for OS X / Win (7, XP) – 64-bit systems only.
Drumaton for Windows and Mac costs $399 USD.
More information: Drumaton