Accusonus has released version 1.1.0 of Regroover Essential, a plugin that allows you to split your grooves and extract sound elements from them.
The update includes several bug fixes and adds support for OS X 10.8 and for FL Studio.
Split your grooves and extract previously unreachable sound elements! Regroover is an Artificial-Intelligence beat machine (Virtual Instrument plug-in) that extends traditional music sampling.
Changes in Regroover Essential v1.1.0
- Support for Mac OS 10.8.
- Support for ImageLine FL Studio 12.0.
- Support for CAF files in Mac OS.
- Added a playhead in Preview mode and audition mode.
- If Regroover cannot find the original audio clip in a saved project, the user can browse to locate it manually.
- Regroover remembers the last folder the user selected to export layers.
- Windows installer allows the user to choose installation location of VST plug-in.
- Fixed: Offset in warped layers.
- Fixed: Layer offset when exporting audio clips during playback or after switching between Preview and DAW playback.
- Fixed: Clicks and pops during playback of some audio clips and layers.
Regroover Essential for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $99 USD. Regroover Pro can be pre-ordered for $149 USD (regular $199 USD). A pre-order includes a full license of Regroover Essential until the release of Regroover Pro.