Akai Professional has announced the MPK 25, the latest addition to its MPK series of keyboard controllers with MPC pads.
The MPK25 is a portable keyboard controller with MPC production controls. The MPK25 scales down the keyboard by 24 keys, retaining the utility, capability, and flexibility that makes the MPK series one of a kind. Its smaller, more portable size makes the MPK25 the perfect travel companion. Its small footprint can fit in your lap on the couch or on a plane, enabling you to create tracks whenever inspiration strikes. All you need is your laptop and the MPK25.
MPK 25 features
- 25-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch for expressive melodic creativity.
- MPC-pad section of 12 genuine MPC pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity.
- MPC pads access four banks each for instant access to 48 samples.
- Assignable Q-Link controller section for flexible control of most software parameters.
- Two banks of 12 Q-Link knobs and four buttons, two banks each.
- Dedicated transport controls for tracking and editing.
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator aid in creative process.
- MPC Full Level, MPC 12-Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with tempo and dynamics.
- MIDI output over USB, bus powered, class compliant: plug and play with one USB cable.
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software.
- Works with most MIDI recording, sequencing, and performance software.
The MPK25 will be available in Q2 at an MSRP of $399.99 and an estimated street price of $299.99.
Visit Akai Professional for more information.