Akai Professional intros MPC Studio
Akai Professional has introduced the MPC Studio, a music production controller.
MPC Studio offers the most streamlined MPC experience yet. At under one-inch thin, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminum body, it’s made to move.
MPC Studio merges real MPC pads, iconic workflow, and the same MPC Software used by MPC Renaissance to give you a fully integrated portable production solution.
MPC Studio features
- MPC Studio Hardware
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer.
- Compact design is less than 1” thin and fits easily into a laptop bag.
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 64-track sequencing capability.
- 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing.
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body.
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control.
- MPC Software
- 64-track sequencing capability.
- Massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000.
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins.
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in.
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST/AU/RTAS plugin.
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND.
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever madex
- Mac and PC-compatible.
More information: Akai Pro