Akai Professional has announced it is now shipping the MINIAK, a virtual-analog synthesizer with vocoder developed in partnership with Alesis.
The MINIAK brings together Akai Professional’s excellent control feel with powerful DSP sound-generation technology.
The MINIAK is a perfect synthesizer for producers in the studio and live performers on stage because, while it is extremely compact and portable, it is also a powerful instrument for creating sounds for performance and production.
- Eight voices, each with three oscillators.
- Up to eight multi-timbral parts with stereo effects and 40-band vocoder.
- Two multi-mode filters, three envelope generators, two LFOs, sample and hold, tracking generator.
- Dynamic real-time and step sequencers, arpeggiator, and drum machine/rhythm sequencer.
- Stereo bus effects including reverbs and delays.
- 24-bit 1/4″ balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs.
- 37-key synth-action keyboard with velocity sensitivity.
- More than 600 preset sounds.
- Sound banks: bass, lead, pad, string, brass, keys, comp, drum, SFX.
The MINIAK is now available for purchase for a U.S. retail price of $699 USD, with an estimated street price of $499 USD.
More information: Akai Professional