Alesis announces GuitarLink Plus, guitar-to-USB cable bundles with Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE
Alesis has announced GuitarLink Plus, a single cable which connects a guitar to a computer creating instant FX rack using the included Guitar Rig from Native Instruments.
GuitarLink Plus easily connects guitars and other line-level audio sources directly into a computer. GuitarLink Plus’ internal, analog-to-digital conversion brings studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital-audio straight to a computer from 1/4″ to USB. No need to install drivers, GuitarLink Plus connects plug-and-play to Mac or PC for a simple, streamlined studio solution. Once the guitar and computer are hooked up, Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE® software is included to begin processing the signal.
Guitar Rig LE® shapes a guitar sound with many emulations of classic amplifiers and effects pedals. Guitar performances can even be recorded within the software. GuitarLink Plus is the no-hassle way of running a guitar through a computer and making it sound better than ever.
GuitarLink Plus features
- Connects guitar and other line-level instruments to your computer.
- Internal, analog-to-digital audio conversion at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC.
- 16.5-foot length (5m) to provide unrestricted performances.
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software.
- Included Guitar Rig LE® software lets you shape your sound and record your performances.
Alesis will unveil the new GuitarLink Plus at booth #6400 of the 2011 NAMM Show from January 13-16, Anaheim, CA.