Alesis has announced it is now shipping the DM6, an electronic drum set featuring natural feel, superb sound and a wide range of capabilities.
The Alesis DM6 Kit is an excellent choice in electronic drum sets for price-conscious drummers and aspiring players. The set features a completely new sound module with 108 quality drum, cymbal and percussion sounds. The DM6 Kit’s pads feel natural and its hardware and rack system are rugged and high quality.
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 Kit features extremely realistic playing surfaces. Drummers will feel right at home with the DM6 Kit’s natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces that were selected for their low vibration feedback. The five-piece kit features a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. Players can dial in a snare drum sound in the center and a rim click, rimshot or other instrument such as a cowbell on the rim. The DM6 Kit also comes with three tom pads, an upright kick drum pad, hi-hat, crash and ride cymbal pads. Completing the set, the DM6 Kit includes Alesis hi-hat and bass drum pedals and a pair of drumsticks.
- Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module.
- DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds.
- Realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces.
- 15 programmable drum sets.
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rimshot capability.
- USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software.
- Connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with 1/8″ input.
- Velocity sensitive for natural, musical response.
- Comes with bass drum pedal and drumsticks.
The DM6 Kit is available from musical instrument and pro audio retailers with a U.S. Retail Price of $699 USD and an estimated street price of $499 USD.