Ample Sound has released the Ample Guitar Series, a collection of three guitar sound libraries.
Ample Guitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with high quality samples and intelligent technology. In order to get high quality and no FX processing dry samples, Ample Sound chose the traditional and classic way to record the instrument.
Ample Guitar is automated and intelligent. All the things like instrument playing rules, making MIDI humanized, etc., are achieved by software.
Ample Guitar features
- Three guitar models:
- Ample Guitar P: PRS Artist Custom 24 Guitar
- Ample Guitar F: Fender Stratocaster Custom 50’s Guitar
- Ample Guitar G: Gibson Les Paul Custom R8 Guitar
- Dry samples in 24bit 44.1khz samples, DFD (Direct from disk) streaming.
- Two Instrument groups to fit different needs for solo and rhythm: Neck, Neck + Bridge.
- Original Total Start Time which makes the picked instrument sounds more natural.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization.
- Sustain(Standard), Hammer On & Pull Off, Slide up & down, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Artificial Harmonic(Neck), Natural Harmonic, Short(Neck), Bender, Strumming, 10 techniques, Legato at random length & pitch.
- Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Double Guitar – different samples at L & R.
- CPS (Customized Parameters Setting), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for guitars.
- Poly Legato.
- Double Keyswitch – combine 2 techniques via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Easy Strum Play with 2 fingers.
- 13 Strum notes + 27 playing modes for each chord.
- Strum Legato – both Slide and HP can be played in strummer.
- Easy Strum Time Control via the velocity.
- Body Response & Mute Degree.
- Strum time total, each, Velocity, Swing, Start Time, 5 humanize settings.
- Customized Chords.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets.
- Reverb, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Compression, EQ, Overdrive, Wah-Wah 8 FXs.
The Ample Guitar Series libraries for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) are available to purchase for $149 USD each, $249 USD for a bundle of two, or $299 USD for all three (33% off individual prices).
More information: Ample Sound