Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.0.1
Apple has released version 9.0.1 of Logic Pro, a digital audio workstation software for Mac.
This update improves overall stability and provides numerous fixes and enhancements.
Changes in Logic Pro v9.0.1
- Some issues addressed include (but are not limited to):
- Replace mode now functions as expected when Punch Recording.
- Trimming a region now behaves correctly for regions whose first transient is quantized.
- Using “Paste at Original Position” in the Arrange window now works as expected.
- Using track import Replace to channel strip used on multiple tracks in the Arrange window now works as expected.
- Correct automation values are now maintained when one region is moved over another with the “Move Automation with Regions” option.
- Addresses an issue where the Save button on a Logic/Mackie Control stays lit when pressed with some projects.
- The Reassign Track shortcut menu now correctly displays the currently assigned channel strip object.
- Text Only mode for the Toolbar now remains in effect when an option is clicked on the Toolbar.
- MIDI commands can now be assigned to key commands with fixed assignments.
- Clicking solo on a channel strip no longer selects the channel strip.
- Fixes an issue where Logic would quit unexpectedly if the grid value in the Hyper Edit Convert Event definition dialog was changed.
- MIDI regions now play at the correct tempo when scrubbed with the Solo tool.
- Current project Mixer settings are now correctly maintained when importing tracks with “Send all fader values” enabled.
- EXS24 now correctly displays all parameters in Editor view for instruments created in Logic 8.
- Logic no longer quits unexpectedly in recording situations where both a MIDI and audio track are record enabled and the MIDI track is not selected.
- Enhancements implemented include:
- It is now possible to measure and provide latency compensation for an external signal chain that is routed via the I/O plug-in.
- You can now snap align Flex Markers to MIDI notes within other tracks in the Arrange window.
- The Automap feature for Novation MIDI controllers now functions when using the Logic Studio plug-ins.
- Apogee’s UV-22 dithering algorithm now an option when bouncing audio files.
Logic Studio (including Logic Pro 9) is available for purchase from Apple for $499 USD.