Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
apulSoft updates apEQ to v1.1 and releases Windows version
Changes in v1.1
- Added compatibilty with Windows XP and Vista.
- Improved filter curve updating.
- Added parameter switching during filter handle draggin via Alt.
- Added M-S processing mode.
- BUGFIX: Filters disappear if negative frequency values are entered.
- BUGFIX: Horizontal dragging on numerical values is flipped.
- BUGFIX: Force mono mode can’t be turned off once editor gets closed.
- BUGFIX: Plugin-Bypass handling is broken in the AU version.
An apulSoft apEQ license is available for 49 EUR.