Arturia releases Analog Lab software synthesizer
Arturia has announced the release of Analog Lab, a software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Analog Lab is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution with over 5000 classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s premier vintage analog recreations at your fingertips.
Analog Lab offers the ability to do fast and simple editing and customizing of your presets but it doesn’t stop there; owners of the original individual synthesizer software products or the V Collection can open an Analog Lab sound and edit it in the original software, save it and then add it to their library.
Our new Multi mode allows you to create amazing layers and splits as well as warping and twisting your sounds with 15 high quality effects. Analog Lab will take your sound and workflow to a new level.
Analog Lab features
- 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry.
- TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Graphic Studio view of synths.
- Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
- Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
- MIDI mapable parameters.
- Standalone or Plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX coming soon).
- Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
- 64 bit operation.
- Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.
The Analog Lab for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 89 EUR/USD.