Tek’it Audio has announced the update of the APC, a synthesizer instrument for Windows.
APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates “low-fi” sound, re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console.
This update come with a revamped GUI, the wonderful zero-delay-feedback state variable filters used for the high-pass and low-pass mods, the key tracking mod to play different tones using your MIDI keyboard or sequencer improving greatly the playability and finally the possibility to sync the LFO on the BPM.
Changes in APC v1.3
- Added key tracking to bleep (MOD).
- HP and LP zero-delay-feedback filters design.
- Added BPM sync right click menu to LFO knob.
- GUI improved general design.
- GUI updated social screen.
- DEMO url’s updated.
APC for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 15 EUR / $19 USD.