Audanika has released version 2.5 of its SoundPrims music app for iOS.
With its new MIDI features SoundPrism Pro is now able to be used as a destination for other MIDI controllers which means its sound packs can be triggered by other iOS MIDI apps, or even external controllers like USB MIDI-keyboards. It is now even possible to route the MIDI information generated by SoundPrism Pro to iOS arpeggiators like StepPolyArp and back again into SoundPrism Pro. Furthermore SoundPrism Pro is now also compatible to the DSMI standard which lets it connect to Mac, Windows and even Linux systems.
SoundPrism Pro’s new MIDI control features in version 2.5.
Changes in SoundPrism v2.5
- Retina Support for the new iPad.
- [Pro only] MIDI-In: Control SoundPrism with other MIDI controllers and apps.
- [Pro only] Vastly improved MIDI-capabilities (local-off, dedicated Virtual-MIDI-ports, etc.)
- Improvements in usability.
- Fullscreen Mode has been moved to the Settings App so it won’t be triggered by accident.
SoundPrism Pro is available to purchase at a limited time 50% discount, priced $7.99 USD. SoundPrism is a free download from the iTunes App Store.
More information: Audanika