Audio Damage announces Dr. Device
- Multi-mode filter (4PLP, 3PLP, 2PLP, 4PHP, 2PHP, and 4PBP modes). The 4PLP self-oscillates at high resonance without audio input, allowing Dr. Device to be used as a theremin-type instrument
- “Tube” style soft saturation and bit reduction
- Stereo bucket-brigade-style delay, with two filtering modes and tempo-synced time
- 2-node XYZ control pad, hardwired for control from popular hardware XYZ pads
- Sophisticated motion recording and kinetics control over the XYZ pad
Dr. Device costs $49 and will be available soon as a VST effect for Windows, and as an AudioUnit/VST effect bundle for OSX Universal Binary. Note that you must have OSX 10.3.9 or greater to use the Macintosh version of this plugin.
Visit Audio Damage for more information.