Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2) 20% off
Alex Radzishevsky is offering rekkerd.org readers a 20% discount on the Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2), a set of software utilities for embedding (and retrieving) digital watermarks within (from) audio files.
Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2) — a watermarking solution realizing so called “blind watermarking” approach in the sense that the watermark can be extracted directly from the watermarked audio recording (the source audio is not needed).
- Cross-platform software (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, …)
- Intuitive GUI front-end with drag-and-drop support.
- Console tools for easy automation and quick deployment on servers.
- Detailed documentation with examples and tips.
- Free evaluation package.
- Flexibly configurable algorithm.
- Industrial grade watermarking performance providing
- Truly robust watermarks.
- Very high watermarking data rate.
- Unique, proprietary, patented technology.
- SDK available.
- One license for any amount of machines (no binding to hardware or OS).
- Free life-time updates.
- Individual customer support.
- Fair pricing.
- (New!) free supplementary Android app.
Until March 15th, 2013, the 2-bytes or 4-bytes version of AWT2 is available to purchase at a 20% discount. Use coupon code 1F8EA2AB at checkout to take advantage of this offer.