AudioSpillage DrumSpillage drum synth updated to v1.5
AudioSpillage has updated its DrumSpillage drum synthesis plugin to version 1.5.
The latest update includes a number of new features, interface enhancements and performance optimisations. Mac OS X 10.4 ‘Tiger’ support has been dropped and the plugin now requires a Cocoa compatible host.
Changes in DrumSpillage v1.5
- New Features:
- Kit menu automatically refreshes when new folders and kits are added in the Finder.
- ‘Lock MIDI Keys’ option in the kit menu locks the current MIDI keys when loading new kits.
- ‘Lock Outputs’ option in the kit menu locks pad outputs when loading new kits.
- Mac OS X Tiger 10.4 no longer supported.
- Non Cocoa compatible hosts no longer supported (e.g. Ableton Live 7).
- User interface theme and layout enhancements.
- Power buttons converted to standard mute style buttons.
- Pad right-click contextual menu replaces pad file menu.
- Improved tooltip support.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed kit volume control not being reset after kit preview.
- Fixed persistent authorisation issues.
- Fixed crash at startup on OS X Lion 10.7.2.
DrumSpillage for Mac (AU) is available to purchase for £75 GBP/€89 EUR/$125 USD.