Audiostry has introduced Arpærus, an arp ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor.
Classic arpeggiator with classic 16 modulation step sequencer to control MIDI devices in Reaktor (contains no audio engine).
- 6 patterns: >, < , <>, < <>>, random, trigger
- Up to 4 octaves transpositions
- Modulation Sequencer modulates:
- 4 running modes: >, < , <>, < <>>.
- Pitch (4 octaves – 2 up and 2 down). Musical Notation GUI.
- Note length. Musical Notation GUI.
- Three assignable MIDI CC# lines.
- Variable number of steps up to 16.
Arpærus costs $5 USD. Requires Reaktor 5 or higher full version. A demo version with stripped down features is available to download at no cost.