Best Service intros Engine 2.1 (incl 64-bit)
Best Service has announced the release of Engine 2.1, featuring full 64-bit cross-platform support.
Best Service is excited to announce the immediate release of Engine 126.96.36.199. This new version brings a couple of really great new features and a lot of minor bug fixes. One of the new exciting features being the AU and VST 64-bit OS X support.
From now Engines memory access is not limited any more to 4GB. Use a 64-bit sequencer to take full advantage of your computers RAM and load as many Best Service Engine instruments as you like (and your computer can handle).
Changes in Engine v188.8.131.52
- Added 64 Bit Support for OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8.
- Improved Memory Management.
- VST Gui updated to 3.6 for better mouse handling [Mac 64bit only].
- Enhanced/Improved legato.
- Enhanced directory/file structure management. It´s now possible to use UNC Path and special characters [PC].
- Enhanced/Improved Convolution Reverb.
- Enhanced/Improved Midi processing.
- Fixed some bugs in the E-License Manager [Mac].
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed split keyboard function.
- Fixed some bugs in the midi learn function.
- Fixed virtual keyboard.
Engine 2.1 is now available to download at Best Service, free of charge.