Blue Aura has announced the availability of the vv30 Blackline retro-elegant hybrid vacuum tube amplifier with an integrated DAC.
The wireless-ready two-channel audio system uses valve technology to replace the full spectrum of sound lost through the digital conversion process, bringing music back to its original velvety warmth and exacting detail for retail, office or home environments.
“The striking beauty and engineering of the v30 is revealed throughout the product. We put our craftsmen to work and they created a retro-designer amplifier complete with vacuum tubes and a stunning black and chrome exterior that Buck Rogers would yearn for,” commented Alex Chiou, president of Blue Aura North America.
v30 Blackline features
- 2 x 20W hybrid vacuum tube amplifier.
- Frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz +/- 1.5dB.
- RCA, USB mini B, and 3.5mm mini jack for connecting digital sound sources, or analog stereo input, plus a headphone output.
- 2 two-way bass reflex speakers are comprised of a low frequency 3.5 inch paper cone and high frequency 3/4 inch soft dome tweeter, with a frequency response of 55Hz – 20kHz.
- Includes rubber stands, remote control and quality cabling.
The v30 Blackline is available to purchase from retailers for MSRP $549 USD. The WSTxR Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Kit, which will turn any powered speaker into a wireless speaker, is available now priced at $149 USD.