Blue Cat Audio updates MB Dynamix Pack multiband plug-ins bundle
Blue Cat Audio has updated the MB Dynamix Pack, a multiband processing plug-ins bundle for Windows and Mac.
This upgrade introduces a new plug-in: a dual channel version for Blue Cat’s MB-7 Mixer. It also includes several enhancements for all plug-ins, bringing better performance and precision to streamlined multiband side chaining capabilities.
Changes in MB Dynamix Pack
- Output data rate (MIDI CC or automation) can now be customized, from 20 to 500 Hz.
- Increased the default output data rate (from 20 to 50 Hz) for smoother side chaining and more precise spectrum display.
- Windows: improved settings dialog loading time.
- Mac: global user interface performance improvement (up to 20% lighter on cpu).
- [Blue Cat’s MB-7 Mixer 1.1] A “dual channel” version of the plug-in is now available. It can process the left/right or mid/side channels separately.
The MB Dynamix Pack is available to purchase for 259 EUR / $339 USD. The plug-ins are also available separately and in other bundles.