Bome Software updates Midi Translator Pro for Mac OSX to v1.6.3
Bome Software has updated the Mac OS X version of Midi Translator Pro, a software which allows you to translate MIDI messages on the fly.
With Bome’s Midi Translator Pro, you can control your computer from MIDI devices or other devices.
For example: you can control your favorite software with a MIDI control surface, use MIDI turntables with arbitrary DJ software, map MIDI messages to other MIDI messages, and much more.
Changes in Midi Translator Pro v1.6.3
- New features:
- incoming keystroke action.
- Log Window: display time stamp (in milliseconds).
- added: cut/copy/paste of preset.
- fix keyboard shortcuts for presets and translators.
- Other improvements:
- improved user manual.
- engine: better multi-threading (for multi-core CPUs).
- automatic aliases for virtual ports: “Bome Virtual Port 1?.
- nicer MIDI message display with decimal value.
- installer: background image and Applications shortcut.
- Bug fixes:
- in an Incoming or Outgoing translator entry, any specific.
- MIDI port settings are removed when changing the MIDI message.
- virtual port does not work unless out port is opened.
- 100% CPU usage when using virtual ports.
- formatting numbers as string (e.g. outgoing action “execute.
- file”), “X” format is not recognized.
- MIDI message name: note “B” is displayed without octave number.
- MIDI message name: channel is not displayed.
- set OUT action to None, removing the action does not work.
- TEST TIMER button in timer outgoing action: does not work.
- many small and cosmetic improvements.
Midi Translator Pro for is available to purchase for 59 EUR.
More information: Bome Software