Brain Control updates Tunefish synth to v4.0.1
Brain Control has released version 4.0.1 of its Tunefish 4 free virtual analog synthesizer instrument.
A patchrelease for Tunefish 4 was just finished. It fixes a series of bugs listed below. Thank you to everybody who helped testing. As a side note I should mention I am looking for people to help design the factory soundset for TF4, since this is still very small so far.
Changes in Tunefish v4.0.1
- When using no ADSR, instruments were cut immediatelly resulting in plopping. This is fixed.
- ADSR zero decay will no longer cause volume go up and cause things like reverb crashes or host going to mute.
- Saving an instrument caused the preset file to grow larger and larger due to appending instead of rewriting the contents.
- Restore instrument button did not work.
- Instrument count is now 1000.
- ADSR1 will not cut the note if ADSR2 is still going.
- Fixed Reverb width.
Tunefish 4 for Windows Mac and Linux (VST/AU) is a free download.
More information: Tunefish