Brainworx releases bx_meter dynamic range meter with M/S
Brainworx has released bx_meter, a sophisticated metering and measurement tool that allows you to visually analyze your audio signal in many useful ways.
We believe your mixes will benefit from proper dynamics, especially from a certain range of dynamics your music has. Too loud mixes often sound squashed, and in long mixing sessions your ears often get used to the squashed sound so you´re losing objectivity.
bx_meter will show you Peak and RMS values of your mixes, and in addition to that it will show you the relation between both with the centered DYNAMIC LEDs.
bx_meter has a Mid / Side mode (Sum and Difference) in addition to the standard L/R mode, and it offers 3 different weightings to be used to display the dynamics. Just like all the other Brainworx tools you will find several solo switches and nice extra features like the floating dynamic LED mode.
- Sophisticated Peak, RMS and Dynamic Range metering.
- Numeric displays for Peak, RMS and Dynamic Range.
- Peak Hold and RMS Hold function.
- Stereo, Link and M/S mode.
- M/S metering – see your mid and side signal separately.
- Balance and Correlation meters.
- Solo listen buttons for Left (L), Right (R), Mid (M) and Side (S) signals.
- Weighing filters (A, C, K) including solo listening mode.
- Floating dynamic LEDs.
bx_meter for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is 60% off the list price of 75 EUR / $109 USD until August 31, 2011.